Weekend Recap

This past weekend Ty's little sister got married. It was a beautiful wedding! We got to see lots of family and friends that we hadn't seen in a while. I'm too tired to recap much, so I will let the pictures do the talking.

The bride, Heather, and I at the rehearsal dinner. I loved these old cigarette ads on the walls.

And one with the flowergirl, Lillian

The rehearsal dinner was bbq and at a place called the County Line. The perfect place to wear my boots. I don't get to wear them very often, so I jumped at the opportunity.

Lillian couldn't wait to get back to the hotel for this, hence the reason for the life vest in the earlier picture. haha!




These centerpieces were on about half of the tables and then they had big tall ones on the others. I love these huge hydrangeas.

Ty's nephew, Lucas. Such a cutie!


I loved the back of her wedding dress!

The Bride and Groom with his grandparents. Jesse's grandma had on the CUTEST outfit. It is the best grandmother of the bride outfit I have ever seen. I just had to show you all.


My parents

Ty's brother and his family.






Ty and I are still recovering from this weekend. Nuts stayed with Chesley Friday night and he must have had a good time, because he laid on the couch all day yesterday. {Thanks for keeping him friend!}
Photobucket


Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Weekend Recap. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/07/weekend-recap.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity