Cruella de Vil

I have an event going on at work today. That means dressing up on a casual Friday. No jeans for me today. I am channeling Cruella de Vil.
Whenever I am in charge of events I tend to get to work pretty early. Hence the bathroom shot at work. I didn't have time to do it at home this morning. And since I am a crazy lady and got here so early I had plenty of time to snap a quick pic.


This dress is what I would call a dalmation print. Maybe their is a better animal, snow leopard? I have no idea what a snow leopard looks like. But maybe like this?!

I have a black skinny belt to wear with this, but I couldn't find it last night. Maybe a sign that I should clean out my closet or better yet pick up the pile of clothes on the bedroom floor.

I promise I won't act like Cruella de Vil today!

Happy Friday!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Cruella de Vil. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/07/cruella-de-vil.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity