Whitney & baby update and weekend recap

This was a pretty eventful weekend for us. On Friday Ty and I went to the river walk area and hung out. It was perfect weather. I left my camera at home so no pics. I was sad when I realized that I had left it on the coffee table.
Saturday I attended a bridal shower for one of my friends. I ended up taking pictures with her camera, so I didn't even get mine out. It was a really nice shower.
Saturday evening we headed to a town next to ours to see our friends' new house. Ty and I grew up with Chelsey. I love that her husband's job brought them here. We had a very yummy dinner and then just hung out. I had so much fun! It is always so nice to catch up with old friends.
We spent a lot of time on their porch swing.
I'm sure a lot of you read Whitney's blog and have been dying for an update! She had her precious baby boy Saturday afternoon. Levi weighs 8 lbs. 7 oz. and is 21 inches long. They are both doing great! It sounds like it was an exhausting process considering they induced her at 7:30 Friday evening.
Isn't he adorable?!?
I went to the hospital Sunday after church to see them. After hearing lots of great things about Whitney's parents I finally got to meet them. Her mom is the sweetest lady! D, Whitney's husband, was all smiles and you could tell he was very proud of both Whitney and Levi. They are an adorable family! Whitney said it would be a while before she gets to update the blog. They get to go home tomorrow. D was supposed to take his board exam tomorrow, but is going to reschedule in the morning. (I knew a few of you would be wondering.)

Cute mommy and baby!

He is so stinkin' cute! Look at his coloring--it's gorgeous!
Whitney's mom will be staying with them for a few days. D has to take another board exam on Friday and needs to keep studying, so I'm sure Whitney will be very grateful for the help. Hopefully, she will get a chance to blog all about it soon. D told me he took over 300 photos yesterday, so there will be no shortage of those! :) I'm so happy for them!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Whitney & baby update and weekend recap. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/05/whitney-baby-update-and-weekend-recap.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity