Weekend Purchase

I had an uneventful weekend. I had to work a graduation event Friday night. Come Saturday morning I was worn out from working 2 very long days. I lounged around almost all day. Ty and I watched Slumdog Millionare Saturday evening. It was a great movie! I also tried out a couple of new recipes that I will have to share later this week.

I'm on day 9 of the 30 day shred. I attempted level 2, but I won't be doing it again anytime soon! It was hard! You are in the plank position for half of the video. I'm just too weak upper body to support myself like that. Maybe after another week of level one...

I have been searching for a new summer purse and I finally found one!
The Sak Silverlake Convertible Satchel
I had looked at it in person at the store, but I wanted to think about it some more. I started searching for it online for a better price. Success! I had some reward points from my credit card and found the purse on Amazon (of course!) and was able to put my reward points toward the purchase. I couldn't decide which color I liked better so I used google images to see if I could find a pic of it in real life. This is the picture I came across: It's Miley. Ty will probably endlessly make fun of it now, but oh well! I have the same purse as Hannah Montana, not quite sure how I feel about that. :)

Tomorrow is mine and Ty's 2nd wedding anniversary! YAY! I will be sharing a few wedding memories...


Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Weekend Purchase. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/05/weekend-purchase.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity