Jumbled Thoughts

The next couple of nights will be spent working 2 major events for work, which means the blogging will be limited. This is probably a good thing because I don't think you all want to read about my calorie counting and shredding again! :) Okay, just a little update on the shred--I think I'm going to attempt level 2 this weekend. Wish me luck!
I really need to go grocery shopping. I have lots of food for dinners, but not for lunch. I almost always take my lunch. It's usually a sandwich and sometimes a lean cuisine pizza. I hate having to run out and get some fast food to eat. I'm not a huge fan of fast food. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a burger and fries. I just don't like eating it very often. This does not make me a healthy person. I ruin that in lots of other ways. :) Do ya'll take your lunch to work or eat out every day?
I ordered this dress from Forever 21 yesterday. I love sweetheart necklines and the best part: it has pockets! Hopefully, its just as cute in person.

Ty is doing some sort of life support class right now. He made me ask him questions last night for his test today. I would present the symptons and he would run through what to do. He and Nuts would run through the steps on Nuts' goose. It was hilarious! Ty was talking out loud so fast and in a hurry like they really had to save the goose and Nuts was jumping around all excited. I wish I could have video taped it. Although, I might have been the only one who would want to watch it later. My boys just crack me up!

This post was all over the place but the blogging juices aren't really flowing. My thoughts are pretty jumbled this week. I can't wait for the weekend!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Jumbled Thoughts. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/05/jumbled-thoughts.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity