My Daily Plate

I will be doing day 4 of the 30 Day Shred tonight. I'm loving this workout video. I've always loved workout videos and this one is at the top of my list. I'm sure a lot of you have been reading about it on a ton of other blogs. Isn't it funny how an item can spread like wild fire in the blog world??
It's only a 20 minute video which I love. It covers cardio, abs, and weights. I really need to tone up and think this combination is going to do it. Ty has been telling me to do a combo like this for years--did I listen to him, NO.


I've also started to count my calories. I don't want to lose a lot of weight, but I would like to drop a few pounds. Besides that I really need to realize that I can't keep eating like I used to. I need to establish better eating habits. I think that counting calories is a good way to realize what all I am putting into my body. I'm horrible at diets--not that I have ever really tried. My parents did atkins for a while. I was home from college for a break and decided to give it a try. I didn't even last one day. It was really ridiculous! The only real dessert I could have was jello and whip cream. I probably ate 10 of those jello cups by the end of the day! By counting calories I still get to eat what I want, just not as much as I would normally eat. There are all kinds of free calorie counters online. I'm using The Daily Plate on the livestrong.com website.

Hopefully, I can keep up with this for longer than a day! :)
Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled My Daily Plate. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-daily-plate.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity