You might call me crazy

First of all I hate it when I skip blogging during the week. It means I don't get any e-mails alerting me of a new comment. It makes my day very boring! Ya'lls comments about Nuts were cracking me up.
<
Second of all I am hooked on a new book series. Have you heard of the t.v. series True Blood? It airs on HBO. We don't get HBO, so I have never seen it. But I have heard a lot about the books that the show is based on from Mrs. Jetplane and Pink Sass. I decided to buy the first book in the series the other day at Wal-Mart. I became hooked. I love book series. I love getting immersed in the lives of the characters and it not ending after one book. (There are 9 books so far in this series.) I bought the first few in the series and then decided to check out a few from the library. As always there were already holds on several of the books, so the last one I checked out was the large print edition. It was hilariously big font. My parents need to look into large print books. (love you guys!)
<
I'm not quite sure I like them as much as the Twilight series, but that is probably just because I read the Twilight series first. I will be renting the first season of the show soon.
I should tell you all that I'm not some crazy girl that is obsessed with vampires and the supernatural world. Well, actually I do think about vampires and werewolves a lot. We have a few wooden stakes in the garage by my car. Every time I see them I think, "If a vampire was to attack me right now I could just grab that stake and kill him." (In these books you can kill a vampire with a wooden stake.) I might have some issues!
<
But, really I didn't used to like things like this. In fact I don't really enjoy Harry Potter or The Lord of the Rings, but for some reason I like vampires. :)
If you like vampires you might look into the Sookie Stackhouse series. You can find the order of the books here.
Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled You might call me crazy. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/05/you-might-call-me-crazy.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity