One celebration down, several to go!

Yay for all these celebrations! Yesterday, at our office we had Whitney's baby luncheon. (We called it a luncheon and not a shower for some reason.) I love planning events, especially showers. They are just so fun! For those of you that asked to see lots of pictures--this post is for you! :)
The cute Mommy-to-be.

I made these cupcakes with my Nanny's famous icing. I'm not quite up to her par, but they did turn out pretty good. I am learning how to use a decorative tip. It takes a lot of muscle to squeeze that icing out. I'm not going to lie, my right forearm is a little sore. ha!

I also made these fun poms, courtesy of Martha Stewart. I believe she has a kit out there that you can buy, but just follow the directions on her site. It's very easy.

Peonies can make any conference room brighten up! My boss bought them at Whole Foods. Gorgeous!

I had just bought this vase at Michael's and hadn't carried it in from the car yet. We needed a vase for the flowers--we always have some around the office, but not any that would do these peonies justice. I just love big flowers in pitchers.

Nursery rhyme toile plates. I saw these at Hobby Lobby. If you know Whitney, then you know that these just scream her name. I also found matching napkins and cupcake baking cups. (They also had this in pink for anyone that is interested.)

I had personalized Peter Rabbit stationery made for Levi. I worked with a great lady. She doesn't have a website. If you would like her information, send me an e-mail. Ignore this blurry picture--but you get the idea.

I also made Mommy cards for Whitney. I wanted to share them, but I would have to delete most of the information. If anyone is interested in the templates that I used just send me an e-mail.
I can't wait for all the weekend celebrations we are attending. It's going to be a busy one.

Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled One celebration down, several to go!. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-celebration-down-several-to-go.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity