Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Jack had a fever yesterday at daycare and was a little fussy. I am home with him today and he no longer has a fever, but is really tired. I'm hoping it is due to teething and not anything else. I am getting a lot done during his extra long nap this morning, including wrapping presents. My Christmas tree doesn't feel complete until I have presents underneath it. I bought paper from Paper Source and "paper ribbon" from Paper Jacks this year. I love the concept of paper ribbon, especially since we travel with the majority of our presents.
Untitled

I did the majority of my Christmas shopping online and I'm waiting on a few more gifts to arrive this week, but I am done with all the shopping. 

I shared this picture on facebook and twitter, but I couldn't resist putting it on my blog too. 
That smile!
Untitled

Our special ornaments this year:
Untitled

Untitled

I buy Ty an ornament each year and write the date on the bottom. I love going back through them all. I bought him this one last year to commemorate that we were pregnant.
Untitled

You have just read the article entitled Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/12/beginning-to-look-lot-like-christmas.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity