Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013

2012 brought about a big change. We welcomed Jack into the world in July and began our journey into parenthood. We have had some tough moments, but there is happiness and love every day. I hope 2013 brings about the same.
I have my fingers crossed that we are all asleep way before midnight. We had a perfect evening where Ty got home from the hospital early and he didn't have to do any reading. It was just the three of us hanging out. These evenings don't happen often enough and I am grateful for the time that we spend as a family. My heart is full as we say goodbye to 2012 and begin 2013 with a 6 month old! (6 months! How did that happen??)

ALP_4056 copy
You have just read the article entitled Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/12/goodbye-2012-hello-2013.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity