jeggings

Jeans+Leggings=Jeggings.
I had been hearing things about jeggings and was intrigued. Skinny jeans that feel like leggings, sign me up. I started searching the internet and found several pairs of designer jeggings, but this wife of a med student's budget did not agree with the price of such a trendy item. I finally found several pairs on Kohls and placed an order.

I ordered a pair of Levi's and a pair of Mudd. The Mudds were a last minute impulse. I realize I am not 13, but they looked decent online. The Levi's looked great in person, but were way too big in the waist. I hate pants that fit tight in the thighs, but gap a ridiculous amount in the waist. I seem to have that problem with a lot of pants. Perhaps, a few more lunges are in order.
The Mudds fit me great. I would definitely recommend ordering true to size or even a size smaller than you think. These things have a lot of stretch to them.

I mainly wanted a pair to wear with tall boots. They fit very slim around the calf and fit perfectly into a pair of boots without all the scrunching. I even wore them the other day with flats.
I had Ty snap a quick pic of me on my way out the door. This was at 7:15 am, so pardon the dim lighting. Oh and it was VERY casual Friday. I couldn't post about the jeggings without a picture and at the time thought I would have a chance to write this post on my lunch hour. Turns out you can't do that when your entire network, including Internet is down. It was down from about 10 am to who knows when. It was working this morning. I digress...
This is the back view.
Have you all bought jeggings? Will you?


You have just read the article entitled jeggings. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/01/jeggings.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity