more changes, really!?!

Yes, I realize I changed my blog design not too long ago, but I needed some new color. My house is feeling empty since the Christmas decor is gone. I think it might be too early for me to bring in some spring color. (Although, I am slowly bringing it in. Who can resist green apples in an apothecary jar?)

Then, I thought why not spruce up the ole blog. It doesn't require me spending money on house decor and I enjoy learning new html things. So there you have it.
I will be adding more to the navigation bar along the top in the coming days. I'm sure you are all on pins and needles.
You have just read the article entitled more changes, really!?!. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/01/more-changes-really.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity