Snowy Weekend Recap

While I would be content with not going back to work tomorrow, part of me is happy for the excuse to leave the house. I began to develop cabin fever pretty bad on Friday. We got out of the house for a few minutes.

A cherry limeade makes everything better.

There were several crazies on the road, so we didn't stay out long.

Poor Nuts, the snow was so high Friday night that he just had to wade through it.



This is what we woke up to on Saturday morning.
I think we need to tear these down. I have given Nuts some stern talks about staying away
from the side of the house.


A big bowl of snow for snow icecream!
I think we need to invest in some snow boots for Ty.
Attempting to get Nuts to follow me.

We got out and about on Saturday afternoon. The sun had been shining all day and the roads were wet, but not frozen. We headed to Wal-Mart to spend some Christmas giftcards.

Sunday school was cancelled, but we did have church. The roads were much worse than on Saturday. No sunshine today. I'm just thankful that we never lost power. My parents, siblings and Ty's parents and brother have been without power for days now.

Food cooked and consumed:

The all new Domino's pizza. The crust is to die for. I am craving it right now.

Potato Soup

Chipotle Chocolate Chili

Snow Ice Cream

100 lbs. of homeade chocolate chip cookies and girl scout cookies

Ty and I had a few relaxing snowed in days, and I am probably 10 lbs. heavier. Time for the real world.

Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Snowy Weekend Recap. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/01/snowy-weekend-recap.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity