Weekend Recap

Ty and I had a low key NYE. We saw Avatar (great movie--did not think I would like it, but I did). We spent the rest of the night playing Wii. It was a perfect way to ring in the new year.
We went to a movie theater that we had never been to before. Each row had a table in front of the chairs. Loved it.
I wore leggings and a long sweater and with my feet propped up on the table
I felt like I was at home in my jammies.

Friday morning we headed to to our hometown (after a missing iPhone scare) to see Ty's grandparents. We missed seeing them on Christmas due to the weather and road conditions.



Saturday morning I headed to town (you know you are from a small town when you have to head to the big town to run your errands) with my parents. I'm so glad my mom remembered that an OrangeTree had just opened up a month ago. My parents had never been before and they were not disappointed. SO yummy! I can't wait for one to open up in my city.


We watched the OSU game with Ty's parents and then headed home. Ty's other set of grandparents live half-way in between our hometown and the city we currently live in. We got to stop by and see them for a quick dinner. It was a weekend full of family.

Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Weekend Recap. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/01/weekend-recap_4.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity