Weekend Recap

Friday My parents stayed the night with us. My mom took Ty & I to Sam's. I love that place. I could get carried away with buying in bulk. Chesley came over and we all played Apples to Apples. Ches and Ty had a good time challenging in each in Wii Sports. It was quite amusing.

Saturday We went to my nephew's first birthday party. He is such a cutie.

Wearing his new hat from my parents and opening his tractor from my sister.






Sunday Ty and I had a relaxing day at home. We went to a few furniture stores, but had no luck. I want a comfy reading chair for our living room.

Monday
Our school was closed today in honor of MLK day. I have spent the day at Target, catching up on shows, cleaning, etc. Ty is on a psychiatry rotation and had to work today. He is working with troubled teens. He sent me this text today, "The kids are calling me the sexy intern. You should be worried." haha!

I could get really used to these long weekends!
Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Weekend Recap. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/01/weekend-recap_18.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity