prayers requested

Not too long ago I wrote about my best friend, Chesley having a heart cath done. Unfortunately, when they got in there to repair the hole it was much bigger than they had originally thought. The surgeon recommended open heart surgery and she will have that done tomorrow. I am praying that God provides her with comfort and peace. I am praying for the doctors and nurses. I am praying for a speedy as possible recovery. I am praying that her heart gets healed.

halloween ches

Chesley is everything you could want in a best friend and I hate that she is having to go through all of this. It has been a stressful few months for her, but she never fails to ask how things are going with me. I won't be able to be at the hospital tomorrow, but I will be making a trip down there in the next couple of days. (She is having the surgery done closer to her hometown.)

I love you, friend!
264318_10100134435696752_17100862_45040883_5207323_n
You have just read the article entitled prayers requested. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/12/prayers-requested.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity