There is something so magical about turning down all the lights and seeing twinkling Christmas lights while lounging at home. There is also something magical about all the Christmas shopping being complete! We finished up this weekend and are just waiting for a few gifts to arrive in the mail. I love the shopping part, but I don't like to be looking for the perfect gift too close to the big day. Something about crowds or being worried about shipping.




I had the hardest time finding stocking holders that I liked. I ended up buying flat ones at Target and then purchasing the little trees wrapped in burlap from there too. Someone remind me to remove the tags later, mmmmkay?

No trip to the mall is complete without a cookie from the Great American Cookie Factory.


This is how Nuts and I spent the majority of our weekend.
photo 1

I did go to Jane's for a fun girls get together and Ty and I did have a date night. So, I guess I didn't lay around all weekend. It had been way too long since we had gone on a date and we had such a good time. I know I see Ty almost every day, but I sure do miss that man. Quality time together is limited and I love it when he is all mine.

I also made these gluten free cookies for Jane's party. She recently went GF and I decided to try this recipe out. It was delish and I'll be making them for my Mom soon! Pinterest has some great gluten free products and recipes.
You have just read the article entitled . Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/12/there-is-something-so-magical-about.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity