furniture!

We have real furniture! This is our first big furniture purchase and we couldn't be more pleased. The majority of our furniture has been hand me downs, craigslist purchases or gifts. We really don't have that many pieces, which made moving easy!


It is a dark wood, but shows up a little darker in pictures than it is in person. We bought the bed, two nightstands, and a long dresser. It really fills up the space. Next up, king size bedding! Slowly, but surely is the motto I keep repeating to myself.

Ty finally got to fish in the pond across from our house. He was a happy man.


Williams-Sonoma is selling small candy bar sizes of their famous peppermint bark. YUMMY!


I have broken this Stella & Dot necklace twice. The first time it broke I took it to a local jeweler (who didn't charge me for the repair! score!) and the second time I got creative.


I made roasted chickpeas for the first time.

Such a good, healthy snack! Recipe here, but I did read some of the reviews and made some changes, like dry roasting them for a while before putting on the oil and seasonings and then roasting for about 15 min more.



You have just read the article entitled furniture!. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/11/furniture.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity