fun, fun, fun

Ty was on call this weekend. When he first told me he would have call weekends, I thought that meant he would wear a pager all weekend, but still be with me for the most part. NOTSOMUCH. He worked all week, all day Friday (obvs) and all night Friday night getting home on Saturday after 12:30. That one long shift! He had the rest of the day Saturday to recover and then worked all day today. Poor guy is tired! I heard two great compliments about Ty on Friday from two different students, saying that they had heard how great of a resident he was and how nice he was. Made me swell with pride. :)

With Ty on call this weekend, I made lots of plans. I hosted a Scentsy party through Megan and had several girls over--Jane, Lynn, Ashley, Katie, and Chesley. We had SO much fun! I promised I would share a couple of recipes that I made for the party:
Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup and Fruit Salsa. (I didn't make the cinnamon chips. You can buy cinnamon pita chips at Target.)

My mom, sister and Mason also came up this weekend. I meant to have my mom take a picture of all of us girls at the Scentsy party, but alas I forgot. Don't worry there are plenty of pictures of Mason!

Testing out the sink in my laundry room:


I love little ones in their jammies.


Such a good little shopper

We rented the stroller from the mall and the steering wheel kept him somewhat entertained.

He wasn't so sure about the carousel at first, but then he loved it!


I'm so glad they got to come up this weekend!
You have just read the article entitled fun, fun, fun. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/11/fun-fun-fun.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity