Bumpdate: 36 weeks

 36 weeks

How Far Along: 36 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 26 lbs.

Size of Baby: Watermelon (19 to 22 in, 6.5 lbs) all according to WTE. At my doctor's appointment yesterday they estimated him at 5 lbs, 14 oz.

Maternity Clothes: My goal is to not buy anything else maternity for this pregnancy. I may be wearing the same thing every day. ha.

Gender: Baby boy!

Movement: Still moving and shaking.

Sleep: Much better than it has been the past two weeks. I'm only waking up for bathroom breaks.

What I miss: Doing simple things like shaving my legs and tweezing my eyebrows. It's hard to get close enough to the mirror to be able to see my eyebrows with this bump!

Cravings: Fruit--watermelon, peaches, pineapple. I have been devouring watermelon.

Other crazy symptoms: A combination of the medications I was given last week and with Jack not being quite as high I feel so much better. I feel normal pregnancy aches, but nothing painful. I'm okay with being uncomfortable. I couldn't handle how painful everything was, but luckily I'm doing much better. Although, I have been put on bed rest. I normally have a very low blood pressure, but the past two visits it has been high. Doctor said to be on the safe side he wanted me to take it easy until my next appointment, which due to the 4th of July isn't until July 6. I was pretty shocked, because I was feeling so much better. He had me get some blood work done and I'm doing a 24 hr urine test. Fingers crossed that my blood pressure goes back down. I have no idea what I'm going to do for the next week at home. I will be working from home as much as possible. I feel fine, so I know it will be hard to restrict myself.

Best Moment this week: Feeling better! My friend, Ashley, brought me the cutest care package and I just have to share how she packaged the fruit.
DSC00059

You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 36 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/06/bumpdate-36-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity