Bumpdate: 33 weeks

IMG_7171-1 copy

How Far Along: 33 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 24 lbs

Size of Baby: Pineapple; I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and they estimated 4 lbs, 7 oz. That seems big to me! Doctor said he is in the 37th percentile on the growth chart, so Jack obviously isn't that big. It seems crazy to have 4 lbs, 7 oz of baby inside me though.


Maternity Clothes: I'm ready for regular clothes again.

Gender: BOY!

Movement: He still loves to push out on me and always does it on the right side. His movements aren't quite as sweet as they once were and can be quite uncomfortable at times. Poor guy doesn't have as much room as he once did.

photo

Sleep: Sleeping through the night except for bathroom breaks.

What I miss: Bending over easily.

Cravings: Coke icees from Quik Trip, cereal, grapes and Chick-fil-a chocolate chip cookies and chicken sandwiches, strawberry and raspberry lemonade.

Other crazy symptoms: Swelling. General uncomfortableness.There are times when I feel like I have a huge rock in my stomach. Oily skin and hair.

Best Moment this week: Seeing Baby Jack move around during the u/s. Feeling loved at our church shower yesterday.


You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 33 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/06/bumpdate-33-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity