Bumpdate: 34 weeks

34 weeks

How Far Along: 34 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 26 lbs

Size of Baby: Large cantaloupe (19 to 22 in, 5.5 lbs) all according to WTE.


Maternity Clothes: I will be living in the outfit I'm wearing above. It's all from Gap and the maxi skirt is the most comfortable thing I have ever worn. If you are pregnant, then you need to buy this skirt! It is soooo soft.

Gender: Baby boy!

Movement: He has been moving a lot more this week and pushing out on me. It is crazy to see my stomach distort with his movements. 

Sleep: So thankful that I'm still sleeping well.

What I miss: Feeling normal and being able to bend over.

Cravings:Same as last week--Coke icees from Quik Trip, cereal, grapes and Chick-fil-a chocolate chip cookies and chicken sandwiches, strawberry lemonade. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get enough sweets.

Other crazy symptoms: I have had several episodes of feeling extremely uncomfortable and getting sick. I feel like all my organs are being smashed, my back starts cramping, and I get nauseous. I can't find a comfortable position and just wait for the hours to pass until I feel better again. I have been very lucky throughout this pregnancy and this is the worst that I've felt. Hopefully, I can handle 6 more weeks of this!

Best Moment this week: Moving another week closer to meeting baby Jack!


You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 34 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/06/bumpdate-34-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity