Bumpdate: 31 weeks


31 weeks

How Far Along: 31 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 22 lbs;  I'm starting to swell, so this number varies a lot from day to day, but I think 22 is accurate.

Size of Baby: 3+ lbs and 18 inches long according to What to Expect...


Maternity Clothes: I'm starting to outgrow some of my early maternity pieces. Mostly those with a demi panel, which is too bad, because I hate full panel pants. I think I'll be living in dresses for the most part.

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Jack loves to just push out on my stomach. It is such a lovely feeling. :) I think he is already running out of space.

Sleep: Sleeping through the night except for bathroom breaks.

What I miss: Energy and being able to eat a lot at one time.

Cravings: Cereal, grapes and Chick-fil-a chocolate chip cookies. Oh my goodness, those cookies are amazing.

Other crazy symptoms: I think my hips are shifting, because I'm starting to have pains, especially at night. Nothing major is sticking out in my mind. I've had calf cramps for the past few weeks, but they aren't awful. My hair and skin is more oily. AND there is the swelling. Thankfully, it isn't bad. I'm scared it will get worse. I can still get my rings on, but I find myself taking them off at my desk, and have decided to just not wear them. I don't want to lose them.

Best Moment this week:
Working on the nursery. I love to go in there and just look at everything. It is getting closer to being done. I'm on the hunt for white shelves to go above the changing table.
I picked up these hooded towels from the embroidery place this week. I just love seeing his name on things!
Untitled
You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 31 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/05/bumpdate-31-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity