the people

I had so many people travel to be at the shower, and my sister-in-law, Heather, even came in from Houston! It meant a lot that people took time out of their day or their weekend to be here to celebrate my growing family. I missed getting pictures of a few people, and like I already wrote in my last post I wish it could have lasted all day. (I added the links for the punch recipes to my last post.)

top: Me and Megan; My sisters-in-law, Amy, Heather and Sarah and mother-in-law, Beverly. 
So happy they all made the trip!

5
Middle: Sorority sisters--Lisa, Lacey and Lauren; Me and Megan
Bottom: more sorority sisters--Kelsey and Chesley; Me and Joy


jack1

My sister, Mom, and Mason. Someone wasn't too excited about taking a picture.

IMG_7117-1

1. Me and Chesley 2. Me and Emily 3. Me and Ashley
Diptic

My best friend from high school, Chelsey. We are 7 weeks apart in our pregnancies and both having boys.

IMG_7121-1

The amazing hostesses!

top row, left to right: Whitney, Chesley, me, Megan, Jessica, Sarah
bottom row, left to right: Megan, Katie, LeAnn, Jane
Chelsey was also a hostess, but somehow got left out of the picture. At least, we got our bump picture. :)

I cannot thank these girls enough! They made me feel so loved and I'm very thankful for their friendship!
You have just read the article entitled the people. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/05/the-people.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity