You are my Sunshine

My sweet friends threw me the best baby shower yesterday! I walked in the door at Megan's house and was so excited by every little detail. I have extremely talented friends and I wanted to cry from happiness over all of their hard work. There were so many people there to celebrate baby Jack, and I wish it could have lasted all day, so I could spend lots of time with each and every one of them.

Jessica designed the invitations and she also did some matching thank you cards for me! She is so talented!
sunshineLDK

 
IMG_7076 

The books on the table served as the guest book for everyone to sign.
IMG_7100

There were envelopes for everyone to fill out their address for thank you cards.
IMG_7102

Party favors
IMG_7103

I have a love for punch and the hostesses made sure I had several to sip on. I'll have to get the recipes from my SIL, Sarah, and share them. I was sent home with a lot of leftovers: food, cake, and punch, and I'm sipping on some punch as I write this. Yum!

IMG_7087

IMG_7094

Strawberry Basil Lemonade
IMG_7097
My SIL found the recipe inspiration from this site. Here is what she did: 2 frozen lemonade, a package of basil from the store, about 4 cups of strawberries and 2 sliced lemons.  Better when mixed in advance.

IMG_7095 

Cake table
IMG_7082

IMG_7083


Yummy breakfast casserole, muffins, pastries and fruit.
IMG_7078
The ribbon bunting was so cute!!



Love these cups!
IMG_7081
Fun pinwheels, sign and flowers. I made this sign to use in his nursery and my sister brought it to use at the shower. I'll have to share the pdf file in another post for anyone who may want it.
IMG_7077

IMG_7080


IMG_7088

Fun pom banner!
IMG_7089


I couldn't narrow down the pictures, but believe it or not I did not include them all. I will have to do another post with all the people pictures. It was such a great shower and I can't say thank you enough to the hostesses and everyone who came!

You have just read the article entitled You are my Sunshine. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/05/you-are-my-sunshine.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity