Bumpdate: 29 weeks

 29 weeks

How Far Along: 29 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 19 lbs; I know I'm growing a human and I'm trying not to get too obsessed with this number, but it is hard to see it creeping up and know that I've got several weeks to go. I found this pregnancy weight calculator and it makes me feel better about where I'm at on the scale. I know I will continue to gain, but I want to make sure I'm not going overboard with my eating.

Maternity Clothes: Most clothes are maternity at this point.

Gender: Baby Boy!

Movement: He loves to get on the right side of my belly and just push out. It is incredibly uncomfortable. Maybe he is trying to make more room in there...

Sleep: Sleeping through the night except for bathroom breaks.

What I miss: Energy! It definitely disappeared with the 2nd trimester. I am so tired every afternoon and even went to bed at 8:30 one night.

Cravings: Still with the cereal. Hummus with pretzels; grapes

Other crazy symptoms: This week I have been generally uncomfortable. I know I've got a ways to go and it is only going to get worse, but my goodness! I really don't know how there is going to be room in there for him in a couple of weeks. I am starting to swell and I have noticed my weight fluctuating a lot due to the swelling. Attempting to eat smaller meals to combat the uncomfortableness. Afternoon heartburn. I swear some afternoons I get heartburn from drinking water. (Uncomfortable is definitely the word of this post! ;) )

Best Moment this week:
 Celebrating Jack at my baby shower!
You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 29 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/05/bumpdate-29-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity