I heart thin mints

It is girl scout cookie time!! I love this time of the year. I bought a box of thin mints and a box of tagalongs. I usually buy a box of samoas, but I need to limit myself.


Growing up everyone in my family hated mint flavored things. I loved this about my family. It meant more for me! I always knew I had a whole box of cookies all to myself. Ty has never really cared for chocolate mint food before...until now. Um, I don't think he got the memo that I don't share my thin mints. I guess I will learn to share with him.
The poor box of tagalongs are being neglected at the moment.

I had lunch with Megan today. (She has the cutest baby bump!) It took a lot of willpower for me to ignore the great selection of desserts. But I knew how many girl scout cookies would be consumed tonight, so I had to resist.

I completed a new blog design for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law's blog.
Sarah requested something that wasn't too girly and reflected their farm life and her hobby of crafting. She has been embroidering a lot lately, so I was very excited to find this font.



You have just read the article entitled I heart thin mints. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-heart-thin-mints.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity