Easy Peasy Pork Chops

I started a blog design site. It can be rather nerve wracking to put yourself out there, but I figured what the heck. I love having new hobbies & starting new ventures. You can check it out here.

Now for the good stuff...
These chops are my go to "company's comin'" meal.

Ingredients:
1 lb. pork chops
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 worcestershire
2 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. black pepper

Combine all ingredients and marinate. The original recipe said 12 hours. I have done anything from 20 minutes to 4 hours. It doesn't make a huge difference.

Then grill. It is really the only way to enjoy meat. I beg Ty to grill all year long. He doesn't always agree.


You have just read the article entitled Easy Peasy Pork Chops. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/01/easy-peasy-pork-chops.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity