Happy New Year!

I saw several people tweeting about where they were for New Years Eve 10 years ago. It got me thinking and calculating back. I was a high school freshman and dating the man of my dreams. {all together now, aaaww.} We spent NYE together at a party at my high school bff's house.
I couldn't find a picture of us from that night. I'm sure there is one in my chest at my parent's house. This picture has December 1999 written on the back; probably the last day of school before the holiday break.

Oh those clothes! I can recall every piece: Gap button down shirt; leather belt from the Buckle and Lucky jeans. I'm probably wearing doc martens. ha!

Happy New Year!!

Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Happy New Year!. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/12/happy-new-year.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity