Kitchen Queens

Megan and I have been wanting to organize a Kitchen Queens group similar to the one that Tara and her family hosts. It always looks like so much fun. We held the first one last night at Megan's beautiful home. She is the perfect hostess.

Emily hard at work.

It's safe to say that we will not be opening a bakery anytime soon.

I'm trying to convince Chesley to start a blog. She's a follower, so maybe one day...

The whole gang: Kathryn, Megan, Camryn, Me, Emily and Chesley

The hostess with the mostest. I think we wore this litte pregnant lady out.

Megan had parting gifts for us all. I hung them on my oven door as soon as I got home.



Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Kitchen Queens. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/12/kitchen-queens.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity