glitter & lights and everything merry & bright

Welcome to our festive home. That is what you see as you walk in the front door.

Christmas napkins on the coffee table aka our dinner table by choice.

I picked up these serving pieces at Wal-Mart. LOVE the polka dots.
I can't wait to fill them full of goodies.
Kitchen windowsill

{our walls are not really a puke green color.}
I am on the hunt for some tall skinny candlesticks and stocking holders for the mantle.
I can't find any that I love. Maybe next year...




Wrapping paper is probably one of my favorite parts of Christmas.


I wish my camera could really capture the glittery sticks at the top of my tree.
I used the same things in my mantle garland. I love the glitter!












Posted by Picasa

You have just read the article entitled glitter & lights and everything merry & bright. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/12/glitter-lights-and-everything-merry.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity