About Me

Welcome to my blog! I'm Lindsey. I am a 20-something, working girl just trying to enjoy the simple things in life. I love glamorous, girly things but my style tends to be more simple. Hence, Sweet Simplicity.

I married my high school sweetheart on May 19, 2007. We have a dachshund named Nuts, who keeps us quite entertained. Ty is pursuing his dream of becoming a doctor and I was lucky enough to get a great job at Ty's medical school in admissions and recruitment. We are extremely blessed. While Ty is studying all the time I like to dabble in different hobbies: blogging, sewing, baking, shopping, and er, working out. I love this big blogging world and hope that you will continue to read Sweet Simplicity.

Click here to learn more about me.
Contact me at sweetsimplicityblog@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by!
You have just read the article entitled About Me. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/12/about-me.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity