Another Blog Design

Thank you all so much for the nice compliments about the blog design I did for Sarah! I had several people ask if I could design their blog. If you are interested in having me design your blog send me an e-mail and we can discuss different options. sweetsimplicityblog(at)gmail.com

I finished up Cassie's new design on Saturday.


Her favorite colors are red, black and white. Great colors to work with!
She is doing a great doggie giveaway right now, so go check it out.


Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Another Blog Design. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/12/another-blog-design.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity