It's all about the packaging

If someone gave me butter for Christmas, I might be a tad disappointed. But if they gave me cinnamon honey butter in cute packaging I might be singing a different tune. At least, this is how I'm hoping people feel. I found this great idea on a blog that I read (can't remember which one)and it linked back to the original author. You can find the complete recipe here along with some amazing step by step pictures.

Chesley and I made these a couple of Saturdays ago.

Align Center



Ty and I have eaten the butter on toast and we can testify to its yumminess!

{The original recipe author found her jars at Wal-Mart. My Wal-Mart didn't have any and I had to get a bigger size jar at a local grocery store. I used 8 oz. jars and using the exact recipe it filled 4 jars.}


Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled It's all about the packaging. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/12/it-all-about-packaging.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity