OrangeTree

A couple of weeks ago I had lunch with my great-grand little at a yummy bagel shop. We had dessert next door at this place called OrangeTree. It is a self-serve yogurt shop. It reminded me a lot of Pinkberry in NYC.


Tons of frozen yogurt selections
I chose vanilla froyo with fruity pebbles and strawberries as my toppings.
Oh my, it was DELISH!!

My GG, Lisa.

They have locations everywhere. There is even one near my small hometown. There are several opening in my city soon and I can not wait. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

If there is one in your town you have to stop by there asap. Your tastebuds will thank me.


You have just read the article entitled OrangeTree. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/12/orangetree.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity