Classy and Fabulous Design

I really enjoyed designing my blog. I had fun learning how to navigate through HTML. I needed a new project and I found a willing participant. I just finished up a new design for Sarah at Classy and Fabulous. She was great to work with and gave me some helpful feedback to get her blog looking, well classy and fabulous, just like her.

I love the sihlouette in her header.

W is still in a medically induced coma, but is improving each day. The swelling in her brain is slowly decreasing, but there is really no change. She has two CT scans in the morning. Please pray that these scans bring good news of healing. Tonight at church there were lots of prayers and wonderful stories about W shared. She is very loved and has a lot of people praying for a quick & successful recovery. {If you missed the what happened portion click here.)

You have just read the article entitled Classy and Fabulous Design. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/12/classy-and-fabulous-design.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity