Perfect Summer Recipes

I tried out 2 new recipes this weekend. I'm only sharing 1 of them though. The 2nd recipe was good, but it needs some perfecting before I put it on the blog.

Outside In Cheeseburger


This recipe is courtesy of my sister-in-law, Sarah. It is YUMMY! I stole borrowed the above picture from her blog. I have actually made these twice in the last week. They are so easy and delish.

Ingredients: 1 lb. lean hamburger meat, 1 wedge (per burger) Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss Cheese, worcestershire sauce, hamburger seasonings (whatever you like. I used some steak seasoning.)

Directions: Mix meat, sauce and seasonings together. Form a patty around the cheese wedge. Grill as usual. You should really visit my SIL's blog to see the pictures that go along with the directions.

Heads Up: Don't press on the patty with your spatula (your burger might ooze cheese!). The best part about this recipe is it came from The Hungry Girl cookbook and the meat and cheese is under 200 calories. Their site suggests eating it between lettuce. I am a dare devil and opted for buns! :)

Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Perfect Summer Recipes. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/05/perfect-summer-recipes.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity