Fast and Easy Recipe--Yumminess Guaranteed!

Chesley was over last night and Ty was at the school studying, so I made us a girlie pizza. It was so good! I always keep a jar of this on hand. I like to make this yummy spread to go on bread so I just always have it around. It inspired this yummy basil, mozzarella, and tomato pizza.
Ingredients:
I should tell you this is a thrown together pizza. There are no exact measurements. Its completely up to you to decide how much of everything and what toppings to include.

This is a new concept for me. I usually follow recipes pretty closely, but I am getting a lot more comfortable with cooking. I'm the girl that uses the timer for ramen noodles. The hubs and Chesley think this is weird. I'm a rule follower, what can I say!?!

Now for the ingredients:
~2 tbsp. of basil pesto
1 can of thin crust pizza dough
1 tomato
Garlic Powder
Mozzarella Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
Spinach leaves
Kosher salt

This is the pizza dough I bought. It was really good!
Directions:
-Preheat oven according to the directions for the pizza dough
-Slice your tomato
-Spread the dough on a baking sheet
-Spread basil pesto onto dough
-Sprinkle with garlic powder and kosher salt
-Cover with mozzarella cheese
-Lay your tomatoes and spinach leaves on the pizza
-Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and little more mozzarella.
-Bake according to your pizza dough's directions.
I forgot to take a picture of the pizza last night. I hate recipes without pictures so I found this one that was kinda similar to mine, except mine was a rectangle and had spinach on it. But you get the idea!

I had the 2 tiny leftover slices for lunch today and it was even good reheated. We devoured it last night. I'm surprised I even had 2 little slices to take to work.
Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Fast and Easy Recipe--Yumminess Guaranteed!. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/05/fast-and-easy-recipe-yumminess.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity