Wonderful Weekend

It was a pretty low key weekend at our house. It is finals week, enough said.
This is what finals week looks like at my house.
Saturday afternoon I got to meet these lovely ladies! It was so nice to meet the people behind the blogs: Megan M., Emily, and Megan.

Megan (from Tale of the Trees) and I. She organized our meet-up.

Megan M. brought us all treats--cupcakes. Yummy!

I spent the rest of the weekend running errands and catching up on the shows I missed while I was gone last week. And I finally unpacked my suitcase. It takes me forever to do this. It's the worst part of travelling. I'm horrible at unpacking everything.
I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I had to order it online, so I get to procrastinate until it gets here. haha!
Happy Monday!
Photobucket

You have just read the article entitled Wonderful Weekend. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/05/wonderful-weekend.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity