Weekend Recap

I enjoyed a nice long weekend. I spent Saturday at my grandmas' (both sets live in the same town) hometown. Most of my family lives in this town. It was so nice to see everyone.

My parents drove in on Saturday too. They brought Nuts this doggie cupcake for his upcoming birthday. :) He devoured it. I took Nuts along for the trip. He is really good in the car and he loves seeing all the kids that are usually at my grandma's house.


My cousin Tara's little boy, Aiden. He is a very happy baby.

My nephew, Garret. He is such a sweet baby.


My nephew Gage. The little stinker wouldn't smile for the camera.

We were waiting for the rain to slow down outside of Atwood's. Check out his fanny pack. haha! He hated for it to be called a fanny pack. Apparently, it's what army men wear. At least according to him. He had all kinds of things stuffed in there. It just cracked me up.

Boys, boys, boys--my family is full of boys!

The rest of the weekend was spent at home running errands, cleaning the house (including shampooing the carpets) and hanging out with Ty. I'm looking forward to a short work week! Yay!
Photobucket

Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Weekend Recap. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/05/weekend-recap.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity