Bloggy Friends

Last night I met up with two bloggy friends. I love getting to hang out with other bloggers! It is always a good time! We had dinner at PF Chang's. Can you believe it was my first time to eat there?! I used to despise japanese/chinese food, but my taste buds are a changin'. I had lettuce wraps--they were amazing!
Me, Megan and Whitney

Now that Whitney is a stay at home mom, I miss her so much. Work just isn't the same without her here.

We were sad because Megan and Emily couldn't make it.

I need to work on my sad face, so not cute. Look at Whitney, she has a cute pout.

Megan is one of the sweetest girls I know! She bought Whitney a present for Levi (the cutest little shoes that just scream Whitney) and she didn't want me to feel left out. She is so sweet! Isn't that the cutest oven mitt you have ever seen?!

If you don't read these girls blogs you should check them out. They are some of my favorites.

I'm off to practice my sad face in the mirror....
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Bloggy Friends. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/07/bloggy-friends.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity