Book Worm, review time

One of my favorite authors is Sophie Kinsella. She is the author of the shopaholic series and a whole lot of other great books. She has a brand new book out that I can't wait to read called Twenties Girl. She was recently named Glamour's Author of the Year. I just discovered that before writing as Sophie Kinsella, she wrote several books under her real name Madeleine Wickham. I checked out a couple from the library. This is the first one that I read.
It was a cute, chick lit book and not at all risque like the title might lead you to believe. I can't wait to read the other books that she has written under this name.
I just finished this little gem of a book by Kristin Chenoweth.
This book was so cute, charming and funny! I loved reading all about her life, especially since she is from my home state. She makes a lot of references to growing up here and the South in general. She was at a Border's in my city recently. I had no idea she was going to be there. Chesley just happened to be there by chance and got to see her. I'm so jealous.
**several of you asked where my red patterned dress was from that I posted a pic of in my last post...it is from lulus.com**
Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Book Worm, review time. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/07/book-worm-review-time.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity