A New Do

I got my hair cut on Saturday. The Bachelorette, Jillian, was my hairspiration. It's not much of a change--just a few more layers and some shorter bangs. (Which I shortened up even more yesterday morning on my own. Not my best idea.)

Leaving the salon. {It's hard to get a pic of yourself in the car. Ty was driving and wasn't too willing take the pic.}

After I murdered my bangs...they are just kinda choppy now, but only if you are up close. Oh well--lesson learned.

Pink Sass commented a couple of posts back about my hair and wanted to know what products I used. She has great hair and I know she is very consistent in how often she visits the salon. She probably doesn't need any of my suggestions, but I decided to just do this as a post. I don't feel like I have good hair. I'm sure most girls feel like this. I wish it was thicker, healthier, shinier, etc...


I used to have extremely oily hair. So oily that in the 6th grade some of my "friends" told Ty that he shouldn't go out with me because I had oily hair. Thank goodness he wasn't concerned with the state of my hair. Although at the time he was extremely obsessed with his. haha!


Now, I can go two days without washing my hair. I guess it's a perk of getting older! I try to stretch it two days, sometimes three if I'm lucky. I hate blowdrying and the blowdryer is responsible for a lot of my split ends. Not to mention the extra time it gives me in the morning!


I am using this sulfate-free shampoo from Loreal. I love it and it comes in different formulas. I use the volume line.






I use a Brocato Vibracolor conditioner. I love the way it smells. I'm also using a deep conditioning treatment from Loreal's sulfate-free line about twice a week.

Before I blow dry I use Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner. And I use Big Sexy Hair Root Pump. I have to do everything I can to get some volume.


And there you have it. What is your favorite hair product?

Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled A New Do. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/07/a-new-do.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity