Fall Decor

I love all the colors of Fall. It makes my house feel so warm and cozy!

I changed up our fireplace decor. We used to have a big mirror sitting on the mantle. This poor clock has been propped up on a living room wall since we moved in a year ago. I thought it was time to show it some love. Our fireplace seems so bare now though, but it is growing on me.
I bought the cream pumpkin last year from HobLob after Thanksgiving. It was in a 90% off box outside of the store. It was an odd green color, so I painted it cream. I loved the real cream pumpkins I had last year; seen here.

Why is it so hard to take pictures of your house and have them turn out the same way you actually see them in real life??


My apothecary jar filled with acorns.


I bought the acorns at HobLob on my lunch hour with Megan. I love that girl!

I'm loving this black cake stand!


I came home from work today and saw this:

I guess Nuts got bored. Little stinker.

The 3 acorns were all stuck together like this:{picture of my table last year.}

Have a good weekend!

Photobucket

Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Fall Decor. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/10/fall-decor.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity