date night with my dearest

Friday night Ty took me on a date. We went to this upscale, outdoor shopping center for dinner and window shopping.
We ate here:
Had warm drinks from here:
I somehow got Ty to walk into Pottery Barn Kids. I love that store.
We are not having a baby anytime soon, but I just love nurseries. What girl doesn't?!
I loved this sweet lambie bedding.

In the store the bumper was switched around to where the white side was showing and the sheets were white and beige striped, like a seersucker print.

It reminded me of this onesie I made for a friend.
The sheets were the same as this lamb's head and legs.


Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled date night with my dearest. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/10/date-night-with-my-dearest.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity