Help me recreate...

The best part about this busy work time is the free lunches we provide on med school applicant interview days. We have a fantastic catering company that we use for every meal.

My favorite meal is the Sweet Basil Chicken with brown rice.
It. is. AMAZING.


Sometimes there is enough left over for me to take home for dinner.

This is where you all come in.
Anyone ever made anything like this before?
I would kill for a similar recipe.

Here is the description from their website:
Sweet Basil Chicken - a sweet chili sauce spiked with basil coating a tender grilled chicken breast.

Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Help me recreate.... Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/10/help-me-recreate.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity