brightens my day

Med school applicant interviews have officially started and that means long days. Not really in hours. My hours stay about the same. But these days, while I love them, wear me out. Something about constantly being "on" all day is exhausting.


I decided to design a cover for my interview day binder. Just a little something that will make me happy when I see it.
I love these colors.

Using my WS pumpkin loaf pan for the first time this Fall also brightens my day.


Even though it's a pumpkin mold pan, I don't bake pumpkin bread in it.
I don't actually like pumpkin flavored food.
This is banana nut bread.


Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled brightens my day. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/10/brightens-my-day.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity