magazine sadness

I know that several of you have tweeted, blogged, etc about how sad you all are that conde nast is shutting down several more magazines due to the economy: Cookie, Modern Bride, Gourmet...and the one that has been out of commission for a while, Domino.

I came across an advertisement for Lonny Mag. It is an online magazine that kind of reminds me of Domino. There are a ton of pretty photos and rooms.

LonnyMag


This has nothing to do with magazines, but

I left my phone at home today and I feel all out of sorts.

Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled magazine sadness. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/10/magazine-sadness.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity