A Finished Project

I started this weekend wanting to complete two projects. It turns out that was a little too ambitious. We did get one project complete. I have been wanting to paint our front door for a long time. It was red when we bought it. I didn't like the color of red.

It looks much better in this picture than in person.

Ty and I made it through this project without any disasters or fights.
This is quite the accomplishment for us!

{please ignore the white trash aluminum foil on the window.}

The kickplate really stands out now. I think we might need a pewter or black one.

Now I just need some mums and pumpkins!

Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled A Finished Project. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/10/a-finished-project.html


Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity