bows and dry shampoo

Please visit Whitney's blog to learn more about cute, little Max. He needs our prayers. His picture is in my sidebar.


I was at a great TJ Maxx today and ran across this china:


It is the Vera Wang Love Knots collection. The store had 4 dinner plates and 4 dessert plates. I actually put them all in my cart, but don't worry Ty I put them back! I really don't need anymore plates right now and if I'm going to buy china I need more than 4 pieces. This is me, trying to convince myself that I don't need them. Although, if I happen to stop by tomorrow and they still have them I might call it fate! I did buy a compote that was in a taped box within another box. I didn't open it until later and it has a crack in it, so I do have to go back tomorrow....

-


I have been wanting to try dry shampoo for a long time. I used to have oily hair that I had to wash daily, but in the last 6 months my hair has changed and I can go 2 days without washing. I love the mornings when I don't have to wake up earlier and wash my hair, then blow dry, straighten, etc. I want to make my hair last one more day. This is where the dry shampoo comes in. I wasn't sure what brand I wanted to try, so I kept putting off buying some. Then someone {sorry, I can't remember who--if it was you let me know, so I can give you credit!} blogged about batiste dry shampoo.
It is sold at Sally's and is around $7.
It. is. amazing.

It gives me more volume and takes away that gross feeling of unwashed hair.

Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled bows and dry shampoo. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/09/bows-and-dry-shampoo.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity